Saturday, January 19, 2008

sweet neices and nephew






I did these little cartoon paintings of my neices and nephew for their Christmas presents this year. I was so excited to give them to them. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see them as we had planned at Christmas time. We made plans to see eachother this weekend though, so I got the paintings down off of a high shelf in my closet. I put a clear varnish on them and set them out to dry. I thought they were safe, but on Wednesday I came into my room to find Isabelle, my three year old, drawing all over them with a paint pen. Kelly and the kids were coming on Friday, so i didn't have much time to do them over. I was devastated. At least I got a picture of them before the "modifications" were made (by Isabelle).

No comments:

Art inspired by God's word and all of his creation