This design is a good idea when there really isn't a "theme" in a room, because you can just use the colors in the room and come up with an appropriate design for a girl or a boy. I did another one similar to this, but for a girls' room (check out "Emily Faith" and "Maggie Mae" in an earlier post). I think this will look good with the other one I did for the same room.
Art inspired by God's word and all of his creation
- ► 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (23)
- I did this for a wedding gift. It says "What God h...
- A sweet canvas for a sweet girl. I thought the ca...
- Cross design
- I've done this design before, but changed the col...
- My featured artists
- a couple name paintings
- Here is a painting I did a few days ago. I attach...
- pictures for a nursery
- Here are 5, 12 x 12 paintings I did to go in a pl...
- ▼ July (10)