So, the girls (Isabelle, 4 and Cassidy 2) decided that I needed help today as I painted. So I gave them each a canvas (or candas, as Isabelle says) and let them select some colors and they went to town. They're hilarious. They turned out a bit abstract, but you should have seen the process...now that was art!
Art inspired by God's word and all of his creation
- ► 2010 (47)
- ► 2009 (23)
- I did this for a wedding gift. It says "What God h...
- A sweet canvas for a sweet girl. I thought the ca...
- Cross design
- I've done this design before, but changed the col...
- My featured artists
- a couple name paintings
- Here is a painting I did a few days ago. I attach...
- pictures for a nursery
- Here are 5, 12 x 12 paintings I did to go in a pl...
- ▼ July (10)