Thursday, October 9, 2008

cute custom ornaments


I made these little ornaments for the girls' classmates last year and have made several for people already this year. If you'd like to have one made, just let me know gender/hair color and style (not too specific of course, just say long or short or ponytails etc.) and what colors you'd like. You can't tell from the picture, but the names and year are on the back of the clear glass ornament. If you want something else (like little boy holding his blankie and teddy bear) I can do something simple for you. I will also put other examples of ones I have done later. These are $8; if you want me to add another person one, just add $1 per person (a family of four would be $11). I'm going to make one for Isabelle's and Cassidy's teachers that will have the teacher with all 12 kids holding hands. I'll probably use a larger ornament though I did it last year and it turned out very cute. I'll post that later.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Me! Me! Me!

I need several:

Two for my twin nieces (which haven't been born yet). Could you make it say 1st Christmas 2008? Obviously I have no idea what they look like, so could they just be babies. Their nursery colors are pink and green so may one could be wearing pink and one could be wearing green. The girls' names are:
Laura Kennedy
Mary Morgan

I would also love to have one for each of my boys:
Todd(short blonde hair) 11 yrs. old
Tanner (short blonde hair) 7 yrs old
I only told you their ages so you could make Todd slightly taller than Tanner on the ornaments.

Email me for any other details or information: ldgermany@gmail.com

Art inspired by God's word and all of his creation