Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sheep

 I love animals. Sheep are especially precious to me though.  I guess because the perfect lamb was sacrificed for me...for you...for all of us.  Jesus. I know it was Him in me that painted these because I did not know what I was doing.  When I was finished, I stepped back and it was as if I had been painting blindfolded.  I was pleasantly surprised at the result. In case you're wondering why the patterns around the edges, they were painted to match a bedroom and this was the fabric that was given to me.  I wanted to incorporate it somehow but wasn't sure if it would work.  I also used a crackle finish on it to give it an aged look.  Fun.  I really like how it turned out.  Now I wish I had a wall left in my own house to do these for me.

1 comment:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

oh. my. word.

these are unbelievable. really. you are too talented....

Art inspired by God's word and all of his creation